Here at The Album Studio we have a very simple policy regarding our products –
You can use them yourself to learn various techniques and to create layouts and albums for clients. But you must not lend or re-sell anything.
Basically they are for your use only.
If you have a studio with multiple computers then you can use them on all computers providing you are the only user. It’s pretty simple. The legal wording follows-
End User Agreement:
The Album Studio hereby gives you a non-exclusive license to use this data providing the following terms are met:
You may only:
– use the data on any single computer;
– use the data on a second computer so long as the primary user of each copy is the same person and more than one copy is not in use simultaneously;
– copy the data for archival purposes, provided any copy contains all of the original data’s proprietary and copyright notices.
– use the templates to create finished, flattened layouts for commercial use for individual clients.
You may not:
– permit other individuals to use the data except under the terms listed above;
– modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the data;
– create derivative works based on the data;
– copy the data (except as specified above);
– rent, lease, re-sell or otherwise transfer rights to the data;
– remove any proprietary notices or copyright labels on the data;
– pass on any unflattened or raw templates to any other person.
TERMINATION: The license will terminate automatically if you fail to comply with the limitations described above. On termination, you must destroy all copies of the data and documentation.
REFUNDS: Refunds may be issued at our sole discretion. At the time of refund all electronic copies must be destroyed. To obtain a refund you must request one within 365 days of your purchase. No refund will be issued after 365 days. If you received a backup DVD this must first be returned and must be received by us before the end of the 365th day. You will be responsible for all return shipping costs.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY: The Data is provided on an AS IS basis, without warranty of any kind, including without limitation the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the Data is borne by you.
THE ALBUM STUDIO IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY CHARACTER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF GOODWILL, WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, OR ANY AND ALL OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES.
Title, ownership rights and intellectual property rights in and to the Data shall remain in The Album Studio.
The Data is Copyright 2005-2014 The Album Studio and is protected by international copyright treaties.